The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
Cutting down the league to a smaller group I_vote_lcap100%Cutting down the league to a smaller group I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
Cutting down the league to a smaller group I_vote_lcap0%Cutting down the league to a smaller group I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Cutting down the league to a smaller group

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cutting down the league to a smaller group Empty
PostSubject: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:06 am

Its been pointed out by ElectricutionerX that maybe having 12 league members may be two much to keep members on the site.
so maybe we should cut down the league abit

we either get rid of the 8 gym leaders
or get rid of Global elite
or create an entire entirely new smaller leagues to draw people in tell me what you think

hopefully we can get a poll started for this since the other poll is still up when it shouldnt be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:07 am

I'm keeping my gym and its not too small the elite only come into action once the gyms have been beaten maybe get rid of a few gyms like beast gym as he is not active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:07 am

da fuq are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:33 am

8 IS a bit too much as people give up challenging after a battle or 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

we should at least cut it down to 4 gyms and 4 elites
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:55 am

Yep.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:56 am

what i actually think it would give people more motivation to actually attempt the league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:02 am

hummmm,this is complicated thing guys!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:23 am

im keeping my gym guys we should cut the inactive gyms or the once that dont recieve challanges
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:52 am

man this is hard..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:06 am

I think 6 gyms still could be a good possibility cuz 4 seems like eh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:27 pm

True we should possibly just make it six
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

but 4 could be more conveniant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
I'm keeping my gym and its not too small the elite only come into action once the gyms have been beaten maybe get rid of a few gyms like beast gym as he is not active

Please, lets not point fingers at this time; The blame game solves nothing.

Anyways,
I personally feel like we need to start the league from scratch. Many gym rules are absurd and the system itself isnt very organized. I mean, what do users even earn if they beat a gym leader? I don't recall any badge system we all go by, yet alone any rewards. And no one has ever faced the global elite to this day. It started out strong, but now users realize that they really dont earn anything from it so it lost activity.

Maybe adding an official reward system and fixing up gym rules and activity will help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

the pokedollars should probably be used as insecentive to im just saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:59 am

I guess u could use poke dollars like dx said but it might make people shy away from posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:42 am

maybe unless we make it a rule to post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:57 am

Nah that wouldn't be a good idea.. I know we want people to post but we don't need it to be a rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:03 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down the league to a smaller group   Cutting down the league to a smaller group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutting down the league to a smaller group
Page 1 of 1