The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
UU Team Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
UU Team Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
UU Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
UU Team Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
UU Team Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
UU Team I_vote_lcap100%UU Team I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
UU Team I_vote_lcap0%UU Team I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

UU Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:33 am

UMBREONUU Team 3890799994

@Leftovers (Synchronize)
Careful: 252 HP, 4 Def, 252 SpD
~Wish
~Protect
~Payback
~Heal Bell

Out of all my Pokemon this one comes into play most often because it has so much utility, namely Wish and Heal Bell. Wish is fairly large coming from Umbreon healing at least half of all my Pokemon's health which is enough for the most part. The EVs make me extremely specially defensive allowing me to comfortably tank even Specs Kingdra and easily allowing me to Wish stall many things. It is extremely passive and allows many things to set up but between phazers and very solid walls they are not a big problem. Special attackers struggle to break through me even after set up (Mismagius at +2 cannot OHKO with a LO HP Fighting while Payback does over 95% to it).

UU Team 410
@Leftovers (Natural Cure)
Calm:252 HP, 112 Def, 136 SpD, 8 Spe
~Spikes
~Rest
~Toxic Spikes
~Giga Drain

This thing is my main power source, without it, I would be very hard pressed to do any damage. I will probably move the defense EVs in special defense soon but as of now they are pretty nice, helping me take stray U-turns and making switching in to Slowbro and Swampert a bit less scary. Dual Spiking may be better down with Roselia, I have used it before but I am going to stick with Roserade over that since Suicune is a threat she handles decently. Spikes are extremely powerful, over the course of the battle they can easily dish out a couple hundred percent worth of damage if it gets drawn out and I can set up early. Xatu is a problem of course but plenty of times I beat it by pivoting to Milotic and then Umbreon to Synchronize the Toxic. Roserade counters very little, it leaves most of the hardcore tanking to Umbreon, Milotic and Arcanine but if can ever get a safe switch in then expect it to start abusing hazards. Rest is an extremely powerful move on a defensive Natural Cure Pokemon as it lets me live for about forever while not needing to use Wish or Heal Bell. The main problem with Roserade is that it allows many Pokemon I hate acing to switch in or set up, like CB Flygon and CM Raikou. Both cannot break my entire team by themselves though so it won't ever be a team breaking problem.

UU Team 59
@Leftovers (Intimidate)
Impish: 248 HP, 236 Def, 16 SpD, 8 Spe
~Will-o-Wisp
~Flareblitz
~Roar
~Morning Sun

This has extrodinary defensive powers, more bulky than Hippowdon physically, it has two flaws one of which I try to patch up. It cannot function well with lots of hazards up so I have a spinner, the second is Sand sort of cripples me but sand teams are little threat in any case. The EVs allow me four Stealth Rock switch ins and gives me a nice 200 special defense which just looks better than 196. Very few physical attackers can break through me, including Adamant DD Kingdra, Waterfall does only 60% or so at +0 while I can burn it. Pretty nice Roar allows me some phazing potential and messes up Sub Kingdra who think they can set up on me (all of them) while Flareblitz gives me awesome power for a defensive Pokemon, and good neutral coverage. It does in frail sweepers pretty nicely. Arcanine basically walls physical anything just because of Intmidate including Cobalion, CS Flygon, Darmantian, Victini, and Heracross. Arcanine is just amazing.

UU Team 350
@Leftovers (Marvel Scale)
Calm: 252 HP, 164 Def, 64 SpD, 12 Spe
~Scald
~Dragon Tail
~Ice Beam
~Recover

Not truly a mixed wall since it is quite physically frail (which sucks if you're a bulky water but hey, Intimidate patches that up). This is just a back up special defender that tries to help out Umbreon by offering a different typing, phazing and more instant Recovery is nice too. It is very bulky on the special side, taking less than 40% from your standard defensive Roserade which is amazing considering it has 125 base special attack and is doubly effective. Milotic serves as a check to many things but as a counter to only a few, mainly it will be taking off pressure from my other defenders since attackers in UU are very strong compared to the defenders. Ice Beam is nice and nails Flygon if I need a hit on it while also doing decent damage to offensive Roserade switch ins which are dangerous for my team. Scald's burn rate has helped me win on more than one occasion, especially on things like Cobalion if it has reached end game and I can't effectively counter it anymore. Not much can set up on me in fear of Burn and phazing which is great for a stall team.

UU Team 302
@Leftovers (Prankster)
Careful: 252 HP, 104 Def, 136 SpD, 16 Spe
~Taunt
~Will-o-Wisp
~Foul Play
~Recover

Spinblocker number one, if you need one then this is your best bet. It acts very much as a fail safe on some attackers by burning rampaging CB Flygons and such (well 75% fail safe) while Prankster allows me to basically not invest in speed to focus on bulk. The little speed I do use is slowly for the very improtant speed creep and lets me not get destroyed by opposing Sableye (although my Arcanine can usually beat it anyways). Taunt allows be to stop plenty of things from setting up or that want to Taunt me first. As a spinblocker Sableye usually succeeds unless it faces something like Lum Kabutops in which case I am fairly screwed. I am thinking of adding more special defense to deal with Togekiss better but it might be pointless since it will probably NP sweep right through me anyways. Sableye offers plenty of support to the team mainly in just being a Ghost type but it still sees little play time which is too bad. It just isn't extremely bulky like everything else is but it is the best at what it does.

UU Team 344
@Leftovers (Levitate)
Bold: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe
~Rapid Spin
~Earth Power
~Toxic
~Stealth Rock

Another huge team player here but its still not very good, more like it is required since it has so many roles to fill up. Stealth Rock is the best move in the world so I have to fit it on the team and spinning is needed so my walls don't just crumple. Earth Power is used over Earthquake but I may use Earthquake to power through Raikou and Chandelure more easily. Not decided yet. Rapid Spin is an extremely important move and it can get past Ghosts by either killing them outright (Chandelure) or waiting for my team to kill them (in which case the Spikes are hurting me, but what can you do huh?). Toxic is a good utility move that cripples Sableye switching in which is pretty obvious while the EVs allow me to more easily take on Cobalion and friend (unless they run covragae moves). Physical defense is better than special defense because it allows me to abuse my resistances more and I can take a Scald still if I have to to set up Rocks because my chunky 120 base special defense. Claydol may not be the perfect spinner, Stealth Rock user or pivot, but it can still do them all which is nice

Last edited by Obey Aquaa on Thu May 24, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:38 am

your missing the top pokemon
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:55 am

thx for telling me ^_^
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:05 am

Lol nice stall team.... Defensive arcanine is really interesting, I've actually tried one before.
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:20 am

how did it go?
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:34 am

It worked pretty well since no one will expect a defensive arcanine.. I had a different moveset tho.. I had toxic, morning sun, Wild charge, an overheat.
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:08 am

your welcome aqua ^_^
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:24 am

Lol your my favorite mod
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:48 am

lol chibi ball umbreon
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Lol yup
Back to top Go down

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:38 am

Exactly the same as this: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466850

Yeah nice try. Too bad that the original team builder gave the team to me personally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: UU Team   UU Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UU Team
Page 1 of 1