The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules I_vote_lcap100%The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules I_vote_lcap0%The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Empty
PostSubject: The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules   The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 am

1.No weather teams(sunny day/hail are allowed)
2.only a total of three type advantages (1 Ice 1 Flying 1 bug or 2 ice 1 bug etc)
3.No Ubers Pokémon
4.no legendary( optional must ask prior to battle)
5.Sleep clause( no putting pokes to sleep AT ALL!!!)
6.Item clause(no more then 2 of each item)
7.Smogon tiers
8.All forms of Rotom are banned,sub-protect Gliscor OR CHARIZARD WITH SOLAR POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.you can choose which type you want to face.
10.I won't be following item clause or the weather team or the sleep clause (on occasion)

Those are all the rules if there are some that seem unfair talk to me and i'll if i can change them Good luck to any challengers and have fun

Wifi only
Fc 2108 1050 4125
monday-sunday
time-whenever i sign in

must wait till ive face 3 trainers after you before challenging again (may vary depending on situation)

Certifed badge holders:
BeastHaxorus
1Clickdie
Marcus88
Walker
Deathpenalty
Squirtle Rage
Omega X
BlazeBlade-YZ
ElectructionerX
XLR8R

Last edited by Dxprototype on Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules   The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 am

I really like your rules man!!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules   The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:40 am

lol finally put that no charizard rule
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules   The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:41 am

ok im wan 2 challenge your gym 4 my next badge. just tell me when u can challenge me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules   The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:53 am

^challenge accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules   The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:21 am

battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules   The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serene Grass Gym/Subzero Ice Gym rules
Page 1 of 1