The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules I_vote_lcap100%Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules I_vote_lcap0%Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Empty
PostSubject: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:24 am

Yes. I am officially gym leader
So, here are the fighting dojo rules:
No hacked pokes
1 Uber allowed but NO LEGNDARIES!
No Entry Hazards
No more than 2 super effective pokes
No species clause
No Sleep
Clear Skies
If u follow the rules so will I
ALL ROTOM FORMS ARE BANNED!
Good luck challenger!

Certified trainers:

UnseenAcorns

TPP

dxprototype

Last edited by Blazeblade-YZ on Wed May 23, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:12 am

Hello Blaze,i would like to challenge you,thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:18 am

ok this is bs, i was asked to take over this gym and its given to someone else. wth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:31 am

i challenge u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm

i won 2-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:47 am

Nice Rules Blaze!!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:25 am

u need to update this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules   Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazeblade-YZ's fighting dojo rules
Page 1 of 1