The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
Mach Flight Team Members I_vote_lcap100%Mach Flight Team Members I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
Mach Flight Team Members I_vote_lcap0%Mach Flight Team Members I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Mach Flight Team Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mach Flight Team Members Empty
PostSubject: Mach Flight Team Members   Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 am

Team members

- McSuper (Team Leader)
- UnseenAcorns
- banaenaeartist91 (Recruiter)
- Carl
- blastoisefc
- Bruce2143
- Frage (Artist)

To split the work, I want you guys to try to help out by picking on of the jobs below. It's first come first serve with the jobs. If you have any suggestions with the jobs, please comment below and tell me.
- Recruiter: You will recruit new members who come to the site. You need to be a very persuasive person for this. If you recruit someone, PM me or comment below and they'll be added to our clan.

- Strategy Expert: You will be in charge of battling advice. That means you would recommend us advice for when we battle, custom Pokemon movesets, and who should compete when we have a clan war. You need to be a smart battler and somewhat good at every tier.

- Co-Leader: This job is pretty big. The Co-Leader challenges other groups and helps me manage the clan. You need to be a responsible person who is good with coming up with ideas.

- Artist: You will need to make a team logo and a team banner for us, that's pretty much it. You need to have Photoshop (or whatever program you use) skills. After you make us a logo and a banner, you don't have to do anything else.

Also, if you all could add me on Skype so we can have private discussions that would be great. My Skype is: "mcsuper47", no quotes of course.

Last edited by [MF] McSuper on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mach Flight Team Members   Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

woah cool! i would like to be recruiter! hellz yeah! persuasion is easy! now to hunt people down... xD if all else fails, then strategy expert to give unkown custom well working movesets to surprise the foe! [but i suck at predicting] must experience battles with other members to see their awesome power! balanced in every tier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mach Flight Team Members   Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 am

*** I added the Artist job. An Artist is desperately needed right now guys. ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mach Flight Team Members   Mach Flight Team Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mach Flight Team Members
Page 1 of 1