The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  I_vote_lcap100%Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  I_vote_lcap0%Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!    Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 am

Dear members of TBS and WB,

I'm proud to introduce to you one of the most potent clans in TheBattleSociety, the Wonka Bars. This clan consists on the main objective to be the #1 clan in TBS and destroy anything in our path. Our members are made to be power-houses of Pokemon and give our opponents' a hard time.

Without further ado, i would like to introduce to you your clan leader, Juanca. As clan leader, he is chosen to have a watchful eye of his clan members, he is responsible for every one of his conrads. There is no "I' in Wonka Bars so he expects his clan members to be respectful to each other and also work as a team.

Juanca has a couple of rules that he would like his members to follow, pretty simple right?

1. Treat everyone with RESPECT.
2. Encourage our members to do good in each match! Don't tell him/her it's him/her's fault they lost.
3. This is a democracy, if Juanca is not doing his job right, tell him!
4. In each clan member, a tag must he in front of his/her name. Ex: Juanca ---> [WB]Juanca. You must have this tag to represent the clan unless you are moved to a different clan.
5. Final rule- Have fun, we are all family Smile

Battle History:
Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!    Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 am

Yea i'm ready to win these battles!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Wonka Bars clan!
Page 1 of 1