The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] I_vote_lcap100%Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] I_vote_lcap0%Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Empty
PostSubject: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:31 am

Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] PUtournament

As of June 11, 2012, the people of TBS has agreed that we should hold more tournaments. Therefore, Juanca has taken the ground and is hosting the first TBS PU tournament. Signs-ups are a bit tad early because the NU tournament is still going, but it's beneficial because once the NU tournament is over, we can already begin the PU tournament.

PU is not an official tier of Smogon, more like the NU of NU's. The rules are pretty simple and everyone should know them.

Clauses & Banlists:

Clauses:
  • Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Moody Clause

Banlists:
  • Banned Pokemon - A team cannot have any of the Pokemon found in the following tiers: NU, RU, BL2, UU, BL, OU, and Ubers.
  • Banned Abilities: - Snow Warning, Drought
  • Shell Smash + Baton Pass: - Using a Pokemon carrying both Shell Smash and Baton Pass in its moveset is banned.
  • Drizzle + Swift Swim: - Using both a Pokemon with Drizzle and a Pokemon with Swift Swim on the same team is banned.

The Pokemon from PU
Spoiler:

Just post below if you're interested in participating in the PU tournament. No more than 8 participants are to be participating in the tournament.

Participants
Spoiler:

Last edited by Juanca on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 am

Hell yeah I'm in! How many people are allowed to enter though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 am

count me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 am

I'm in :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 am

This seems fun, in
Back to top Go down
Izzi#IDGAF
Admin

WBC War Participant Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 am

Im in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 am

I don't like PU as much as NU, but I'll join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:59 am

I need one more participant so we can get this tournament started! D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Yo, sign this bro up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:43 pm

The tournament has started guys.

sign-ups are closed!!

Let the games begin! You have until Next Thusday, June 21 to complete your matches

PM me your scores please!

*Locked*
Back to top Go down
Izzi#IDGAF
Admin

WBC War Participant Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:05 pm

i beat mcsuper 3-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]   Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official TBS PU Tournament [sign-ups]
Page 1 of 1