The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Hello and welcome to The Battle Society! If you haven't done so yet, register and enjoy your stay!
The Battle Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle Society

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Battle Society!
We currently have 2 tournaments running. Check out the Tournaments forum for more details!
The forum has recently went through many changes! Please read the most recent global announcement for more info!
We have officially won the site war against BattleFrontierClan in a complete shutout! Please take the time to congratulate the battlers.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ANYONE WANT TO BATTLE POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am by robbot12345

» Rate the Avatar Above You
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am by Guest

» Question of the day
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm by Guest

» The Thread Of LOL (your going to hell soon)
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm by Guest

» TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ! :P
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Music Thread
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am by Guest

» Pokemon Roleplaying Adventure
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 am by Guest

» Glow Shop
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:16 am by Guest

» Number game
Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm by Guest

Poll
Should we have a team tournament?
Yes
Blonde joke thread I_vote_lcap100%Blonde joke thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 19 ]
No
Blonde joke thread I_vote_lcap0%Blonde joke thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Blonde joke thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Post your best blonde jokes here! ill start off

Two blondes walk into a chinese resturaunt. The waitress......wait i think it was waiter asked them, "What would you like?"..........no he had an accent. I think it was "Wat wud u lie?" ...........oh god im forgetting this joke and the writing is in front of me. Whoa! well, it got sucked up by a vaccum. man, i just had a blonde moment myself!

Well, that was a fail

Anyways, post your best blonde jokes here

and PLEASE dont EVER turn blonde

nuff said
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:54 pm

What does a blonde do when her laptop freezes?
She sticks it in the microwave.
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 am

what do you call a blonde with an iq of 2 ..??? PK's mom Blonde joke thread 2937254162
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:03 am

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 am

A blonde is stupi xD xD xD

get it cuz she's a blonde n' all
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 am

How long does it take for a blonde to do a 100 piece puzzle? It depends if she can figure out how to open the puzzle box first.
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:29 am

no just no

how do you sink a sub full of blondes?Knock on the door
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 am

i once walked into a store and say nothing but lifesized barbies then i walked through the toy isle to get my sister a barbie doll
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:36 am

What's the difference between a blonde and Snooki? One of them is pregnant.
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:38 am

whats the differnece between a blond and a barbie one make little girls happy the other one makes gorwn men happy
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 am

How do you confuse a blonde? Paint yourself green and throw forks at her.
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 am

A blonde and a brunette are driving down the highway in a convertible. The brunette knows that she's speeding so she asks the blonde if there's a cop behind them. The blonde looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the brunette. The brunette then asks if his he's got his lights on. The blonde replies "Yes...No...Yes...No...Yes...No"
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 am

lololololol
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:41 am

@ Mcsuper you know that could be used as a sex joke right?
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 am

How does the blonde retain her job? Weekly "meetings".
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:43 am

oh ho ho
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 am

lawhol
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:09 am

twas a very good funny
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 am

What did the blonde put as her adress? Her room.
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:25 am

>.> the sad thing aobut that joke is its most likely true in some cases
Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 am

lol strat man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blonde joke thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blonde joke thread   Blonde joke thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blonde joke thread
Page 1 of 1